A Visit To The New Burberry Counter At Saks Fifth Avenue


I recently won a makeover and visit to the brand spanking new Burberry counter at Saks Fifth Avenue. I was assisted and beautified by the sweet and talented, Justin Tyme Hissey who taught me all about Burberry products and gave me a makeover. This was my first experience with Burberry beauty products and I have to say, it was a great one. All the products applied like a dream and just screamed luxury. Burberry definitely did it right. Even the lipsticks had special Burberry detail that would make any girl swoon. I will definitely be visiting again soon as their Spring Collection just launched (be still my beating heart!)










Justin drawing my face chart. He did an amazing job. Definitely be sure to visit him if your in the NY area at Saks Fifth Avenue on 611 Fifth Avenue



I was also given a goodie bag of a few products to try. A review will be up on that shortly. Xoxo.

Have you ever tried Burberry Beauty Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © 2011 - 2021 BEAUTY IN NEW YORK CITY