Shecky's Beauty Night Out -- Fall 2011


I recently attended Shecky's Beauty Night Out for night filled with shopping, drinks and goodie bags. Strangely enough this was my first ever Shecky's. I had heard amazing things about the events and I was ready to check it out. Shecky's is known for their girl's night out shopping events. It gives ladies a chance to get together and just spend a night away. You can find these events in many cites (NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston + more).  These events are the perfect way to keep up with the latest fashion and beauty trends. Vendors in attendance were Benefit, Nightly Beauty, Nail Taxi NYC, Jewerly Bar NYC, Miss Jessie's, Watch Me & many more. The best part about Shecky's events? The awesome goodie bags! Each event includes a goodie bag filled with full-sized products from sponsors.


This brand was selling delicious hot chocolate drink that helped promote gorgeous skin and a healthy lifestyle.

 The nail tax nyc was offering free manicures all night long, but the line never ended. I'm tempted to check them out around the city.

 A sweet rep from Benefit posing for the camera.

 Benefit brow bar was booked up only half an hour after the event started. I don't think they anticipated the services being so popular.




 Miss Jessie's was offering free hair services for curly hair. We actually received a full size conditioner in our goodie bags. It's amazing. I will be reviewing that product in a separate post.


 My favorite stop of the night was shopping the watches offered from Watch Me. The brand sells look alike watches to top brands like Michael Kors, Cartier & many more. I purchased two gorgeous watches this evening (wanted to purchase more!) and I've been getting complimented none stop. The two I purchased look very similar to the popular Michael Kors watches. I'm in love and can't wait to purchase a few more on the next event.


A few lovely ladies I met at the event.

Here are the two watches I picked up:


Aren't they gorgeous?!

All and all, a fabulous event. I will definitely be attending the next one. Xoxo.

Have you ever attended a Shecky's event before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © 2011 - 2021 BEAUTY IN NEW YORK CITY