The Balm Haul 50% Off Sale


"Youth is both a state of mind and a product of your makeup bag," says Marissa Shipman, founder and CEO of TheBalm. "The brand is fun and nostalgic—perfect for women of all ages." With a "beauty in five minutes" philosophy, TheBalm's multiuse, mega-fabulous products have become their calling card, offering quick fixes and wondrous solutions for a wide range of beauty wants and needs. And their plethora of striking colors and fantastic formulas allow you to release your inner artist to create looks that will keep you looking and feeling forever young."

My girlfriend recently purchased some much desired products for me from the Balm when they had their random 50% off sale for a few hours. I'm in love with this brand. The packaging is super adorable and the products are great quality. I tried a few of their products in the past: concealer, tinted moisturizer, primer and lip glosses. I haven't been disappointed yet. I've been eyeing their palettes and highlighter for a while, but haven't been able to bring myself to purchase anything. When purchasing makeup, I try to think of what I really need and then go from there. I have tons of eye shadows already and a few highlighters that I love, but 50% was a steal. I had to get a few things. My girlfriend being the sweetheart that she is bought me Mary-Lou Manizer and Shady Lady Vol 2 Palette. The great thing about the Balm products it that everything is super smooth and glides on perfectly.

Mary-Lou Manizer is the most gorgeous highlighter ever. Seriously. It's my new favorite highlight. You can use it as a eyeshadow, shimmer or even all over the face for that perfect glow. I have already used it as a shadow on my lids and a highlight on my cheeks. It's extremely pigmented, so only a small amount is needed. I love the compact of this highlighter. It's a definite must for your makeup bag especially if your traveling. You'll have an eyeshadow and shimmer all in one. I recommend this product to anyone who wants the perfect highlight. You won't regret it!





Retail: $24.00 at Sephora or the Balm

Next, I received the Shady Lady Vol 2 Palette. I choose this palette from the other palette because it is the older one, so there is always a chance it will become discontinued. Also, it sells out on the site often. The eye shadows are all beautiful which names like Feisty Felicia and Tempting Tara, what's not to love?  It comes with a total of nine shadows that can help you achieve many different looks. The texture is super smooth and incredibly pigmented. Another must have!






Retail: $39.50 at the Balm or Sephora

The Balm tends to have a few sales at random which they post on their FB and Twitter accounts. I definitely recommend to follow those as well for any updates. I did notice they just launched a new palette: Meet Matt(e) which includes 9 matte eye shadows for $34.50 and a whole new collection of skincare, which seems to only be available on their website. I might have to check out some of that newness.

Have you ever tried any products from the Balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © 2011 - 2021 BEAUTY IN NEW YORK CITY